| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grande Prairie, Ab in August is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 61.8mm (2.4in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 16:00 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Grande Prairie, Ab August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Grande Prairie, Ab:
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 269.9 kms (167.7 miles) W
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 283.9 kms (176.4 miles) WSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) SW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 340.3 kms (211.4 miles) S
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 396.7 kms (246.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) NNE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) NE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 260.7 kms (162 miles) E
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 237.1 kms (147.4 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 390.7 kms (242.8 miles) ESE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 401.8 kms (249.7 miles) ESE